Sunday, January 15, 2012

Harvest Time HT-2s 400s with Blazer Vanes


These arrows are a midweight a carbon arrow 19/64".     They are 400 spine at 7.4 gpi, and I shoot them out of a Diamond Iceman at 28'' with a 70# draw.   The model I chose are +/- .003 straighness.   I have shot each arrow over 100 times.   The HT-2s are very accurate arrow.   My groups have tightened up since switching from ICS Hunters.   I have found these arrows to be nearly identical in weight and come from the factory exactly what you order.  These arrows are extremely durable.   This last fall I shot a Whitetail quartering away, the arrow entered 4 inches in front of the hip and exited an inch behind the opposite shoulder.   The arrow was  an inch in the ground several yards behind the deer.   I recovered and inspected the arrow,  no damage had occured.   A more impressive, but less flattering example, would be when I missed my bag target and my arrow sailed into a wood pile.   I retrieved the arrow that was buried in a limb,  after removing the field point, the arrow was in perfect shape, including the insert.  These are definetly not a flashy arrow, but I would recommend these arrows to anyone looking to get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment